The entire PlayStation 3 gaming industry has improved vastly due to this year’s game releases which boast of 3D graphics. Graphics are emerging which are fast with very fluid movement, very lifelike and the landscapes are highly imaginative and stunningly beautiful. The major gaming companies have increased their time invested into improving action with a range of innovative ideas applied during the making of the season’s new releases. For PlayStation 3 players who love their games to be challenging or fast and furious; they are my favorites for 2011.
1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals – The graphics are stunning and the gameplay will stop you engrossed for hours.
2. Killzone 3: – New characters have been added to the first person shooters game and the action is very fast. The 3D graphics end in very realistic characters.
3. MLB 11: The Show – High quality, with the baseball playing experience feeling even more realistic due to the 3D effect. The gameplay has improved greatly in the best baseball simulation game ever produced.
4. Mortal Kombat 9: – This has got to be the best fighting game in the market. The gameplay has improved significantly, providing even more challenge to the players هاك شيتو. Each character is fitted with two fatalities and the overall game is gorier than ever before.
5. Crysis 2: – The 3D graphics are spectacular in this release and the gameplay is drastically better, providing very interesting and enthralling gameplay.
6. Portal 2: – Portal 2 is really a symbol of human ingenuity as the overall game will make you tap parts of one’s brain that you have never utilised before. The overall game if high in innovative puzzles wherein you’d be required to use portal guns to open portals, solve puzzles and counter hazards such as gun turrets, toxins, toxic gas, giant pistons, and torrents of realistic gunfire. With a great mixture of innovative gameplay and sharp comedy writing, Portal 2 defines itself as the best game available in the market to date.
7. Assassin’s Creed: – Revelations is because of be released on Nov, 15th 2011 for PS 3 and Xbox360 by Ubisoft, we’d to mention this upcoming game because it is set to bust all the charts that ever existed. The overall game is going to be playable completely 3D and includes the three protagonists from the previous games: Ezio, Altair and Desmond. New gameplay additions include something called the hookblade, which is often used to zipline across the city or grab enemies to yank them in for an arrangement attack. The hookblade reportedly boosts navigation by around 30 percent. Along with the hookblade, Ezio may also have 300 different bomb variations at his disposal, which will be craftable. Players will have a way to customize their characters’appearance and weapons, as well as begin a guild. New multiplayer modes is going to be included with the already existing modes, including “story-oriented quests”, as well as a much requested Capture the Flag mode. Sounds good!Dec 28, 2020 Games Read More