1. User Registration: Require users to join up for an account and collect information such as for example their address, telephone number, complete name and question them to store bank card information entirely on the website.
2. IP Address Monitoring: Keep a blacklist and whitelist of known malicious and safe IP addresses. When an IP comes through to a blacklist, require a telephone call with the consumer to verify the info in the order and be sure that the order is legitimate.
3. Suspicious Activity: In case a customer places a tiny order and then returns later in your day to put a larger order, be sure that this isn’t a con to check if a bank card works. Rather than declining the order, call the consumer to verify the order and collect information required to verify their identity.
4. Unusual Orders: 파워사다리 If the consumer posseses an account and they normally purchase significantly less than $50 worth of merchandise, take a supplementary day to ship the merchandise if large and erratic orders suddenly come through. Twenty-four hours usually provides the full time for a person to report a missing or stolen bank card, and this protects the business enterprise from fraud.
5. Security Holes: Make sure that the internet site ordering process doesn’t have any security holes that enable an individual to enter incorrect information. For instance, require the CVN code and expiration date to complement the bank card number used. If a bank card number gets lost or stolen but the holder maintains the physical card, these numbers aren’t typically readily available.
6. Application Updates: Keep your applications up-to-date and fix all software security holes immediately. If you are utilizing a commercial shopping cart application solution, be sure that you sign up for updates and fix any software holes as updates become available.
7. Identity Verification: Use advanced real-time bank card authentication methods provided with a third-party service to ensure all bank cards processed are legitimate. If the card holder participates in a verification program, make those programs available on the site so your card holder must use additional security measures to put their orders.
8. Reporting Criminal Activity: Inform you on the site that criminal activity gets reported to the FBI. This can help customers feel safer and may thwart a criminal from wanting to use stolen financial information on your own site.
9. Detecting Proxies and VPNs: Have a system in place to detect when customers interact with a VPN or proxy. VPNs and proxies mask the true IP address, which prevents the business enterprise from determining if the consumer is legitimate.
10. Payer Authentication: Store sensitive customer information in a protected format and only collect customer information when utilizing a highly secure SSL certificate.